Steel Profiles is an easy to use and full-featured reference tool that includes steel shapes from American, Canadian, British and European standards. Geometry properties are available for each shape, complete with a full description. Shapes are searchable by different criteria.
- Seek steel shapes from European, British, American (AISC) and Canadian (CISC) standards
- Use a unique app for iPod, iPhone and iPad
- See geometrical properties together with full descriptions
- Search shapes by name or by other major properties (minimum area, weight, moment of inertia, elastic modulus and radius of gyration)
- Enjoy detailed graphics enhanced for Retina displays
- Rotate your device to maximize the displayed data
- Choose between a dark and a light theme
For iPad only:
- Two different views available: Table and All-in-one.
- Table view lists multiple shapes together with additional properties on the same row (just like classical sheet tables).
- All-in-one view lists both shapes and the properties of the selected one
This lite version of Steel Profiles contains third party advertisements and doesn't include unit conversion, sorting and complete properties of all shapes.
- AISC 14 & AISC 14 SI (all shapes included)
- CISC 92 (all shapes included)
EUROPE (valid for Germany, France, Italy, Spain and many other countries):
- EU 19-57 (IPE)
- AM (IPEA, IPEAA, IPEO, HD)
- DIN 10251:1995 and NF A 45-209 (IPN)
- EU 53-62 (HE, HEA, HEAA, HEB, HEM)
- ASTM A 6/A 6M - 07 (HL, HP)
- DIN 1026-2:2002-10 (UPE)
- DIN 1026-1:2000, NF A 45-202:1986 (UPN, U)
- EN 10056-1:1998 (L)
- EN 10055:1995 (T)
- EN 10210 (hot-rolled square, rectangular and circular hollow sections)
- EN 10219 (cold formed square, rectangular and circular hollow sections)
- BS 4-1:2005 (UB, UC, UBP, J, PFC, T)
- BS 4-1:1993 (CH)
- BS EN 10056-1:1999 (L)
- BS EN 10210:1997 (hot-rolled square, rectangular and circular hollow sections)
- BS EN 10219:1997, BS EN 10219:2006 (cold formed square, rectangular and circular hollow sections)