The Visual Larousse Español-Inglés – your favourite mobile visual reference
The Visual Larousse Español-Inglés is a unique application in its kind. Swiftly browse, search and find more than 6,000 full-colour images, 20,000 words and 17 topics.
When you know how something looks like but not the word for it or when you know the word but are not able to visualise the object, the Visual Larousse Español-Inglés will provide the answer.
Finally in your iPhone and iPod Touch: the renowned Larousse Visual Dictionary, combining spectacular illustrations with terminology in Spanish and English. It is the most complete terminological reference work. The Visual Dictionary is the perfect aide for teachers, writers, translators, families and students of all levels, as well as an essential tool for research.
•6,000 full colour images
•20,000 terms selected by a team of experts
•17 topics and 800 subtopics that cover all aspects of everyday life
THE VISUAL LAROUSSE ESPAÑOL-INGLÉS ALLOWS YOU TO:
• Browse easily through the illustrated content that is as varied as the world around you.
• Search quickly and find the image and related terminology.
• See the image of your choice in three forms of presentation.
• Obtain the precise and full terms in two languages (Spanish and English).
• See your browsing record.
• Save your favourite illustrations for future use.
• Share your images with your friends through email or Facebook.
EXPLORE ALL 17 TOPICS:
• Planet Earth
• Plant Kingdom
• Animal Kingdom
• Food and Kitchen Products
• Do-it-yourself and Gardening
• Accessories and Personal Items
• Art and Architecture
• Communication and Office Automation
• Transportation and Vehicles
• Sports and Games
The application DOES NOT REQUIRE AN INTERNET CONNECTION*, you can use it anytime, anywhere (at the underground, on a lift, on a plane, etc.).
* Except for sharing images and downloading upgrades.
BUY NOW and start exploring and learning.
Contact email@example.com to send suggestions and feedback, and we will assist you with any problem that you experience with the application.