Make your vote count with easy-to-use election tools for Santa Clara County voters. Find your polling place, see what contests are on your ballot, and read about the candidates and measures to help you make an informed decision at the polls. Also, check to see if you are registered to vote and track your Vote by Mail ballot. All election information is kept accurate and up-to-date straight from the Registrar of Voters, the county’s election official. Take control of your voting experience and make your voice heard on Election Day.
- Find your assigned polling place (with driving directions)
- Read your Voter Guide, with information on measures and candidates
- View a sample of your ballot
- Check if you are registered to vote
- Track your Vote by Mail ballot to make sure it counts
- Look up your districts and elected officials
- Contact the Registrar of Voters with questions about elections and voting