- Notice -
You can download the current month, the last month, and the next month contents for FREE!
You can also download whole contents of the year 2013 by clicking the "Purchase" button in the app.
To HANAtoIRO Calendar Fans
Thank you for your waiting. Here, we are proud to announce that we have just
released HANAtoIRO Calendar Year 2013 after the reputed 2012 version!!
=== You can check this App in Youtube ===
'HANAtoIRO,' an iPad/iPhone calendar, is designed for ornamental use with the twelve photographs of zen blooms utilizing special multifunction of iPad/iPhone.
‘HANAtoIRO’ is one of the photo collections created by Manzo Niikura,
a famous photographer in Japan, Europe, and America.
The twelve calendar pictures are carefully selected from 300 items of ‘HANAtoIRO’ to make the calendar suitable for the year 2013.
All the blooms on the twelve pictures have been loved by people in Kyoto since long time ago.
* System requirements: iOS4.3 or later, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad 2 or later.
* You can download the current month, the last month, and the next month contents for FREE!
* You can also download whole contents of the year 2013 by clicking the "Purchase" button in the app.
You can input your schedule in 2014 and later.
=== Main features ===
- Moving picture: The background picture of the calendar is not a still image; it is moving depending on the flower of each month.
- Calendar : Available for portrait and landscape view on iPad, and available for portrait on iPhone. *Event Sync: Synchronized with iPad/iPhone standard calendar.
- You can input your schedule.
- BGM player: As a BGM for each month, it is possible to listen to your favorite music transferred from iTunes.
=== About ‘HANAtoIRO’ collection ===
‘HANAtoIRO’ is one of the photo collections created by Manzo Niikura.
- Unique framing considering the beauty of Japan.
- Japanese traditional color on the background.
- Strong commitment to Natural light photography.
- Multidimensional beauty created by nature.
And these features contribute wonder sense of depth in the space of the picture.
Each selected photograph is programed to make a motion unique to the flower on the picture using special multifunction of iPad.
Those photographs are enjoyable for even only looking.