ChaseMyRacer is an innovative app that is designed and developed specifically for race spectators! ChaseMyRacer calculates and shows you where your favorite racer is based on their estimated pace and helps spectators navigate themselves around race day. No more complicated calculations or missing your racer when you want to cheer them on with words of encouragement.
ChaseMyRacer: Empire State Marathon 2012 Edition is specifically designed for the Empire State Marathon and Half Marathon and is officially approved by Empire State Marathon.
* Display the racecourse on a map.
* Calculate the per-mile pace based on an overall time and vice versa.
* Calculate and display the current position of the runner.
* Display all the essential locations for the race: parking spaces, medical stations, public bathrooms, and more.
* Auto Start Mode to start the runner at a pre-set time.
* Manual start button to start the runner simply by tapping the button.
* Supports both marathon and half marathon.
* Perfect for training, too!
This is the first app that Negative Split Technologies presents for the 2012 fall marathon season. More feature and apps that support race spectators are on the way! Please share your thoughts and feedback after using this app.