BluOS Controller is the universal remote control for all BluOS-enabled wireless hi-res music systems like Bluesound and NAD Electronics. Connect multiple BluOS-enabled systems together to enjoy your music in perfect sync in every room of your home. Access, stream and listen to any song, from anywhere – streaming music services, shared music library, or anywhere else your music is stored. Tune in to Internet radio stations and podcasts aired from anywhere in the world. Best of all, do it wirelessly, right from your smartphone, tablet or laptop, with no lag and zero loss in sound quality.
Available for iOS tablets and phones, the BluOS Controller is everything you need to set up and listen to your music on a BluOS-enabled wireless music system.
• Stream your music to any existing BluOS-enabled stereo system, wired loudspeakers, or wireless speakers.
• Browse, access and listen to music from many streaming music services, Internet radio stations, or from your own library.
• Control music wirelessly from anywhere in the home with your smartphone or tablet.
• Play different music in each room simultaneously, or stream a favorite in perfect sync to every BluOS-enabled speaker and player in your home.
• Place BluOS-enabled speakers and players anywhere in the home and easily connect to your home WiFi network with setup tutorials and support.
Learn more about BluOS at bluesound.com.
Any questions or need support? Go to support.bluesound.com for BluOS FAQs, set up tips, and troubleshooting articles.