In print, online, and now as an iPad app, The Journal of Craniofacial Surgery serves as a forum of communication for all those involved in craniofacial and maxillofacial surgery. Coverage ranges from practical aspects of craniofacial surgery to the basic science that underlies surgical practice. The journal publishes original articles, scientific reviews, editorials and invited commentary, abstracts and selected articles from international journals, and occasional international bibliographies in craniofacial surgery.
- Easy-to-read full-text articles that can be shared via email or social media
- Convenient "pinch and Zoom" text resizing
- Ability to store or delete downloaded issues
- Speedy issue browsing capability via Quick View
- Quick scrolling through abstract summaries
- Convenient notification when a new issue is available
- Link to Journal of Craniofacial Surgery online to view supplemental data and browse the archives