Loner Mobile—Employee Safety Monitoring App
Some employees who work alone (out of sight and sound of others) face a higher level of risk than those working in teams. If an injury, health event or physical assault occurs, your organization must act immediately to make a difference—not hours or even days later.
Loner Mobile can make the critical difference–our professional-grade safety monitoring application leverages a smartphone's communication and positioning technology to promptly alert monitoring personnel of an employee in need of help. It alerts monitoring personnel in real-time, providing your employee’s precise location.
On its own, Loner Mobile is the ideal solution for employees working alone who face a low to medium level of risk. For higher risk applications, Loner Mobile can be supplemented with Blackline’s Bluetooth® based Loner Duo safety monitoring accessory.
Loner Mobile users are monitored within Blackline’s cloud-hosted Loner Portal web monitoring application and infrastructure. Designed for small businesses through to multinational enterprises, Loner Mobile and Loner Portal offer the monitoring, configuration and management tools necessary to monitor your lone workers.
Loner Mobile Core Features:
- Employee check-in timer automatically alerts monitoring personnel if a worker fails to check in on time (configurable)
- Safety alerts trigger automatic two-way phone call with monitoring personnel
- Manually-triggered emergency alert feature requests help immediately
- Precise positioning includes Wi-Fi, GPS and cellular technologies embedded within a smartphone
- Safe driving compliant—no alerts are triggered when moving above a configurable speed threshold
- Built to meet the British Standard BS 8484 lone worker monitoring standard
- Consistent alert notifications to supervisors and team leaders via alert profiles
- Custom emergency response protocols created within each alert profile
- Complex organization structures are easily accommodated via Loner Portal user accounts and alert profiles
- Over-the-air configuration via device configuration profiles stored within Loner Portal
Loner Mobile Evaluation
Lone Mobile is free to download but requires service activation and purchase of a software license. Contact our team to request an activation code and we’ll help you get started.
Loner Duo Bluetooth Accessory Features
For higher risk applications, Loner Duo is the ideal accessory to turn smartphones into a leading safety monitoring platform.
- Emergency latch that can be triggered instantly and without looking—even if the smartphone is not within arm’s reach
- True Fall Detection® automatically notifies monitoring personnel if an employee has not checked in after a detected fall
- No-motion (person-down) detection automatically notifies monitoring personnel if an employee is not moving
- Employees can check in by pressing a Loner Duo check-in button
- Employees can also trigger a silent emergency request for duress situations.
Loner Mobile makes use of your smartphone’s location technology. The impact of Loner Mobile upon your battery life is dependent upon the location-reporting schedule.
Blackline Safety’s Broad Safety Monitoring Portfolio
Blackline offers a broad range of safety monitoring devices for every industry and application. Check out our website for further details.
• Blackline Safety: www.blacklinesafety.com
• Loner Mobile Evaluations: email@example.com
• Evaluation and Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org