ChronoMonitor is a companion app for ChronoSync and ChronoAgent, the popular file synchronization and backup solutions for desktop and laptop computers. With ChronoMonitor you create "Monitors" that track the availability and condition of computers configured with ChronoAgent. This allows you to determine if ChronoAgent is running properly and optimally on those machines and ensures they are ready for backup. ChronoMonitor can also receive push notifications from ChronoSync v4.6 or later.
With ChronoMonitor you can:
• Monitor up to 20 ChronoAgents.
• Connect to agents on a LAN (WiFi) or WWAN (cellular).
• Determine the reachability and running status of an agent.
• Identify if an agent is encountering errors such as dropped connections or even crashes.
• Detect failed logins, possibly uncovering attempts to crack security.
• View the ChronoAgent version number installed on the remote computer.
• Detect if ChronoAgent updates are available.
• Track activity and load being placed on a ChronoAgent.
• Receive push notifications from ChronoSync v4.6 or later.
• View and categorize notifications by the originating document or device.
Keep a finger on the pulse of your synchronizations and backups, all from the convenience of your iPhone!