## Important Notes ## ===
We appreciate our customers for using Habit Keeper. We ended support of Habit Keeper on March 31, 2015.
You can continue to use this app after that. The app can run on iOS 10 now. But if iOS is update and there are some problems, we don't know whether we can fix it. We apologize for it.
We are planning to develop next series of Habit Keeper not updating it but as another one. Release planning schedule of new one is uncertain now.
We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
Habit Keeper is a nifty little application that helps you track and manage your habits.
It's easy and simple to use, and a great help for tracking how well you're keeping up with your good habits.
If you set a habit to be number value type it has negative number and decimal fraction into daily record. Threre are many useful situations using the feature like jogging distance, exam mark, weight, and so on.
Flexible repeat types are useful for don't forget repeat task like writing daily report and going to shopping for groceries.
- Manage multiple habits
- Number and check type settings for each habit
- Units name
- Set which week days, every X days, or specific date in month to be checked
- Alarm using Calendar.app
- Reset daily record or notes of each habit
- When entering numerical values, you can enter numbers through a numeric keypad (appearing on the screen)
- Fractions and negative numbers
- Calendar display (Horizontal swipe to change other month / Vertical swipe to change other habit)
- Total amount for what you've checked in the calendar
- Appear check mark animation when tap daily habit
- Checkbox-type records are displayed as bar graphs, numerical values are displayed as line graphs
- Total amount
- Touch and hold to show detail label in line chart
- Start week on in calendar
- Start day at
- App badge shows remaining number of habits for the day
- Passcode lock
- Three checkmark image type (checkmark / cross / circle)
- Export data to email attachment
- Import data from email attachment
- Export CSV file
- Notes (Long press to write note in home and habit's calendar screen)
- Sound Effects
- 4-inch iPhone 5 displays
- Retina displays
- Reset all application data
- Share feature
- iOS7 Support
URL scheme is available
Demo Video on Youtube