" LCD Clock does just that by giving you an easy way
to see the time and date without having to have something
else on your desk or nightstand. "
- Jason Philo, 148Apps (July 14, 2009)
“ LCD Clock iPhone App Makes Your Real Clock Seem Pitiful
and Sad. “ – Erica Ho, GIZMODE (Feb. 4, 2009)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Why not turn your iPhone or iPod touch into a beautiful digital
alarm clock and calendar !! LCD Clock Lite will display the time and
calendar while you are charging your device and/or enjoying
your music with a dock speaker.
LCD Clock Lite is a full-featured digital clock & calendar combination
display application with an alarm clock function. Perfect to place
on your work desk, on your bedside table, on your kitchen
counter, in your living room or even in your car.
LCD Clock Lite is the free version of LCD Clock ($99).
Banner advertising is displayed in 30 minutes once.
In hope of banner-advertising un-displaying, please purchase LCD Clock of the charged version.
- 12 or 24 hour time mode display (Tap the time display).
- Seven display colors with random switch function.
- Double-tap the display to change the display color and adjust brightness.
- Flick the calendar to display up to five future months. Tap the date display to return to the current month.
- Three date formats; yy/mm/dd, mm/dd/yy, dd/mm/yy.
- Option to display the weeks starting Sunday or Monday.
- Option to highlight U.S. , Japan, France, Germany and U.K. holidays on the calendars.
- Able to customize holidays by selecting “Customize” in “Select Holidays” and go to “Customize Holidays” to personalize highlighted dates.
- Option to disable “auto-locking” of the system.
- Alarm function with snooze option. (Tap the alarm clock icon on the display to set & activate).
- Alarm sounds with three pre-sets songs to choose from (OS3.0 or later)
- Vibration mode for Alarm - iPhone only with the phone's vibe mode ON.
- Backlight Timer (Tap right side of the alarm clock icon or gently shake the devise to activate the backlight)
- Support the device’s landscaping and reverse portrait position.
- Option to display Japanese “Rokuyou” calendar.
- Go into the LCD Clock Lite settings from the system’s “Settings”and change variety of settings there.
(Exit from LCD Clock Lite by pressing "HOME" button and find "Settings" icon. Scroll down the “Settings” menu to find " LCD Clock Lite " icon).
- Alarm will not sound if you set your iPhone to the silent mode.
- Alarm function only works while this application is running and it may not function under some circumstances of your devise, for instance like when your device goes to sleep or locking mode, therefore we cannot guarantee this function.
- Since the 1st generation of iPod touch has no internal speaker, there is no alarm sound from that device.
- For continuous use of this application, place your devise on a charging dock station to save battery power.
Review and Support:
Please give us your review and request for future update on the App Store Review. Contact us at our support site if you need help.