Learn playfully how to count up to 10 with the Find and Count app. Developed by Heutink, the largest elementary school supplier in the Netherlands.
The app contains 6 cheerful pictures. Count the monkeys, flowers, children, etc. by shooting beads on the right icons. Your efforts will be rewarded immediately - by pressing the green button you can check the results yourself. Difficult? No, the voice-over will guide you and help you ! further.
This playful app encourages:
- to count up to 10
- visual perception
- fine motor skills
- planning / strategic thinking
The app teaches children to look accurately, to think clearly, to count and to check the result.
Parents or teachers can help children on their way, but it is not necessary because players are encouraged by the voice to completely solve the 'puzzle'.
By playing the app, the concentration and fine motor skills are developed. Upside: the app provides an introduction to planning and strategic thinking: what have I found and what can I do next?
But this app offers above all: a lot of fun!
- six colorful pictures with visually stimulating themes that build up in difficulty (a lot of help at the first 2 pictures, less help at the other pictures).
- 36 animals, people and objects to count on a clear strip with icons that must be sought.
- realistic movement, just like in a 'real life' game - capture exactly the right number of beads on the icon, by shooting them in the scoreboard.
- a voice-over that gives clear directions, rewards and encourages when it goes wrong.