Founded in 2004, Decibel Magazine is the globe’s premier heavy metal resource. The Philadelphia, PA-based monthly magazine has never deviated from its original mission of examining the past, present and future of metal. Since our debut issue (the Dillinger Escape Plan, October 2004), Decibel has evolved into the authoritative voice on heavy music—we match our readers’ rabid obsession with both the legendary and currently groundbreaking artists we cover. In our 12th year, Decibel isn’t just America’s only monthly metal magazine—with an array of dynamic, exclusive content and five renowned national tours in our arsenal, we’re the only ones who matter.
****Note: This digital edition does not include the physical flexi-disc you would find with printed copies. You can stream tracks online at http://www.decibelmagazine.com/flexi-series/****
The terms of subscription are 6 months and 1 year. Your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
A single issue costs $4.99.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• We will be collecting information about your use of the app both when you are online and offline.