*** Calorie Calculator Plus is recommended by top U.S.-licensed doctors on HealthTap ***
Do you know how many calories you burn a day?
Will you burn more calories by running or cycling?
Are you overweight for your height and how many calories should you eat to lose weight?
Calorie Calculator Plus will allow you to calculate a wide range of information relevant to calorie counting and weight loss. Additionally, you will learn to understand the science of calorie counting through our series of articles that will provide you with the knowledge you need to start a calorie counting process today.
* You can calculate the calories you would burn in over 800 activities and exercises.
* See how many calories you burn a day based on your age, gender, height, weight and level of exercise.
* Calculate your Basal Metabolic Rate: How many calories do you burn a day at rest with no activity.
* Maintain a diary of your exercises through time and graph the calories burned in exercise by day.
* See the exercises you have burned the most calories with in the last week, month or year.
* The app will provide you with suggestions as to how many calories you should eat to lose weight.
* See your BMI and if you are overweight or in a normal weight range.
* Track the exercises for multiple different people with the one device using profiles.
* An included stopwatch will calculate the exercise calories burned while the timer ticks over.
* Calculate how much exercise is needed to burn a given number of calories.
* All functionality fully supports both US and metric units (e.g. Pounds, Kilograms, Feet, Inches and Centimetres).
* All calorie information is presented in either Calories or kJ.
* A Calorie - kJ converter can convert between Calories and kJ.
* Included in the app is a series of articles that provides the information you need to gain a strong understanding of calorie counting and its role in a weight loss process.
We have reviewed information from bodies such as the American National Heart Lung and Blood Institute and the American Dietetic Association. Through this we can provide you with an approach to weight loss that is both intuitive and is also backed by some of the leading scientific advice, so you know you are adopting a respected, evidence based approach to the weight loss process.
Take the guess work out of you weight loss goals, gain control of your weight and transform yourself into a healthier person now.