Take your skis and hammer down the most beautiful and most dangerous mountains in the world and experience the amazing feeling of Stickman Ski Racer. Perform insane jumps and stunts while rushing down the hills trying to avoid deadly avalanches, rusty weak bridges or profound abysses. Variety and entertainment guaranteed with flood lighted night slopes, snow cannons, deep powder snow, crazy slopes as well as customizable playable characters. Immediately share your performed stunts or spectacular crashes and impress your friends with the integrated video replay and share feature. Additionally, don't miss the integrated synchronous multiplayer mode to make head to head races on your preferred slopes.
★★★★★ Regular content updates with new and amazing slopes coming every few weeks! ★★★★★
★ From the makers of various top 100 apps like Stickman Base Jumper, Stickman Cliff Diving, Stick Stunt Biker, Rope'n'Fly, Wingsuit Stickman, Line Runner, Line Birds, Line Surfer, RunStickRun and more
★ #50 top paid app in US, Canada, France, Germany, Austria, Italy, UK and many more
• 50 beautiful designed slopes from "Easy" to "Bone breaking"
• Completely free to play, no in game purchases required
• Integrated video gameplay recording to share with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, Youtube or mail
• Synchronous Game Center multiplayer support
• Directly compare yourself against all other players or your friends
• Customizable characters
• Full animated physic rag doll
• Ghost support. Race against your previous ride
• Spectacular crashes and jumps
• Various obstacles like Avalanches, Bridges, Snow Cannons, Ice or deadly Rocks
• Amazing Retina Graphics
• Complete physics enabled
• Day/Night mode with realistic lighting
• Various Achievements to unlock
• Game Center and Universal App
• and many more...
Take a look at the amazing video trailer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4nEzH4wUjA
Feel free to post your ideas, we will try to implement them as soon as possible
Thank you very much for all your support and interest in our games! We would love to hear your suggestions!