Grassroots Motorsports is the original car magazine with an edge. We were “Top Gear” before there was “Top Gear", with writing by real enthusiasts and racers. Plus, we host our own events, like the $200X Challenge and the Ultimate Track Car Challenge. We also build project cars for autocross, club racing and pro racing, in addition to providing low-buck tuning tips for current and no-so-current cars.
In every issue you will find how-tos and tutorials on everything from rebuilding a suspension to attending your first autocross or racing school. We also feature event coverage, new car reviews, car buyers guides, and both long- and short-term project cars, all built with the enthusiast in mind.
If you own, or want to own, a BMW, Honda/Acura, Porsche, Nissan, Mazda (and not just the Miata), Subaru WRX/Impreza, VW, Audi, Ford Mustang or Chevy Corvette and want to make it a faster and better-handling car, then we are the magazine for you.
Grassroots Motorsports Magazine Pricing:
• Single Issue Price - USD $5.99*
• Subscription 1 Month - USD $4.99*
• Subscription 6 Month - USD $9.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD $19.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.