It is the Lite version of pLearning.
Taking a picture what you want to learn by heart and hiding it by a marker, you can easily make notes for verbal memory.
PDF file can be imported, so whole PDF files of reference books can be also notes verbal memory.
* The image you want to learn by heart can be sorted out as 'Book'.
* PDF files can be imported and registered as 'Book'.
* 'Book' can be displayed by bookshelf and list view.
* 'Book' and 'Page' can be added, deleted and sorted.
* With the Lite version, there is restriction with three Book(s) and five Page(s).
* An image can be imported not only from Camera/Album but also from iTunes and Dropbox.
* Markers in 'Page' will be made by lines and squares.
* The made markers can be rearranged, resized, tilted and deleted.
* On setting screen, the display theme of screen (color shade)can be chosen.
* On setting screen, color menu used for making markers can be customized.
* On setting screen, the temporary blanking time of markers can be adjusted.
Useful functions for learning
* The display order of 'Page' can be selected from 'in turn / random'.
* Each 'Page' can be commented and made a star mark on.
* Touching markers added on 'Page', you can erase the marker temporarily. And, with the buttons below, you can erase all markers.
* 'Page' can be bookmarked.
The bookmarked 'Page' moves to that place when the 'Page' list is displayed next time.
* The 'Page' already learned can be hidden.
* The hidden 'Page' can be changed to the display 'Page' from the 'Page' list.
* When displaying and editing 'Page', it can be zoomed.
* If your PDF file is passworded, please transform it to the one without password then import it.
* PDF file with the volume over 1000 pages can be imported, but it will take a long time to do so, then turn off the time sleep of your iPhone.
Please see our support page for more detail methods for using.