TurboSite Family Of Mobile Field Reporting Apps
TurboSite turns iPad® and iPhone® into a first-of-its-kind field reporting tool, cutting up to 80% of the burden of site inspections and automating the field reporting process.
No more lugging plans onto a site, your 2D & 3D DWG/PDF/DXF/DWF drawings can be stored both in the cloud and on your iPad or iPhone. Navigation is blazingly fast.
GPS or SPS™ knows where you're at in your plan with or without connectivity.
At any location create a correctly geolocated GeoMark™ and, using the built-in camera, take as many photos, videos, dictation, and text notes that you want at that exact spot. Instantly assign punch lists items to your team.
Redline a 2D or 3D drawing with powerful markup, dimension, and inquiry tools, including AutoShapes, an easy way to draw accurate geometry with simple gestures.
Calibrate 2D PDF's for area take offs and measurements for easy estimating. Even have a real-time video conference via FaceTime or Skype from directly in your building plan.
Wrap up by punching and sharing your report electronically with your entire team at the touch of a button... or instantly print a highly-customized PDF report and distribute hardcopy.
TurboSite: Creating a field report has never been easier.
There are three Flavors of TurboSite:
• TurboSite Standard (FREE)
• TurboSite Plus ($9.99/month or $99.99/Year)
• TurboSite Pro ($19.99/month or $149.99/Year)
Highlights Include [differences designated below]:
Automatic Report Generation:
• [PRO; PLUS] PDF and HTML
• Generate filtered views & reports based on search criteria
Documenting & Features:
• [PRO; PLUS] GeoMark™: Unlimited number of intelligent content markers that are auto-located and oriented (Standard version can place up to two GeoMarks per drawing)
• Content types include: Photos, video, audio, text, and CAD drawing data
• [PRO] Map: Use Apple maps as your base drawing.
• [PRO; PLUS] Mark-up design files, photos, and satellite/map data
• [PRO; PLUS] Redmark tools: Markup 2D and 3D objects using a variety of standard tools
• [PRO; PLUS] Inquiry tools: Dist/dimension, angle, perimeter, area
(A limited number of Markup tools are available in TurboSite Standard)
• PDF area take offs and measurements
• GPS/SPS navigation around a PDF drawing
• Easy assign
• Advanced search
Real-Time Position Tracking:
• GeoWalk™: Anytime Anywhere positioning, even when GPS is not available or a drawing is not geolocated
• GPS: Full support for satellite GPS, A-GPS, WPS, etc.
• SPS™: Sensor Positioning System, uses built-in sensors to determine position
• GeoNudge™: Refine accuracy to exact location
Unique 3D Features:
• Support for hidden and shaded visual styles
• Unique "always facing" text and dimensions
• Wireframe, Hidden line, shaded, and gray scale
• [PRO] Material & Texture support
• [PRO] X-ray, Realistic, Shaded with edges
• [PRO] Custom perspective view
• [PRO] BIM and Block support
• [PRO] 3D section cuts
• Contact Management (integrated with native Contacts)
• QuickSend site photos and videos for instant sharing
Cloud & Local Storage:
• Box.com and Dropbox synch support
• [PRO] Custom WebDAV and FTP synch support
• File management (create subfolders; cut/copy/paste/etc.)
• Fastest load times in mobile
• Optimized for large files
• TCW,DWG, DXF, DWF, and PDF
• [PRO] 3D PDF
• [PRO] Over a dozen additional CAD file types
Free AutoCAD and Revit Plug-ins:
• See field videos and photos directly within AutoCAD or Revit in correctly geolocated positions
... and much more