Validates and stores the users in your EMTEK LISCIO Electronic Keypad Leverset with Bluetooth Programming. Bluetooth communication is used to communicate between your phone and your lock.
Have you ever programmed your lock and then forgotten the user codes that have been entered?
This application maintains a password protected list for the Emtek Liscio Electronic Keypad Leverset and communicates using Bluetooth Low Energy with the lock.
Users are entered by user name and 6 or 4 digit code. Links to instructional videos and a quick reference manual are included.
1. Maintain a list of users and door access codes on your phone.
2. Use Bluetooth to send the users to the Emtek door lock.
3. Use Bluetooth to send settings from the phone to the lock.
4. Use Bluetooth to get users and settings from the lock.
5. Use Bluetooth to get lock activity and display it on the phone.
6. Support for multiple Emtek CodeLever BT locks.