Use CraftAR app in combination with the CraftAR Service provided by Catchoom Technologies.
With CraftAR service you can craft your own Augmented Reality experiences by linking real world objects (like magazines or products) to websites, videos, or 3D models.
You can use the app right away by pointing at any of the demos provided by Catchoom.
How does the app work?
Point to an object in Catchoom's demo collection or one of your collections. Whatever experience you have previously crafted will pop-up from the object you point at.
· Image recognition of real world objects.
· Log in with your CraftAR account and select your collection.
· Collection-specific matching.
· Open website related to matched item.
· Open AR experience related to matched item.
· Switch between Single Shot Mode (one picture) and Finder Mode (continuously scanning).
· View API Responses instead of the interactive content.
· Share AR experiences with others
How to use the app with items in your own collection
1. Log in into the app.
2. Take a picture with the camera.
3. The request will automatically be sent to CraftAR's Cloud Image Recognition Service.
4. With the response, an Augmented Reality experience will start or the API results will be shown in a table.