***** As Featured on Mashable, Inc Magazine, HuffingtonPost, Trendhunter Magazine, USA Today College, Stanford University Social Innovation Center *****
This app is developed using Adaptive Learning Technology which significantly lessens the amount of time needed to learn new terms and definitions and also gives you a personalized learning experience.
EducareLab’s Interactive LSAT Vocabulary App on the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
Did you know that one of the best ways to study and memorize new terms, words and definitions for LSAT Vocabulary Test is to use Flash Cards and then QUIZ yourself to see if you memorized the terms and definitions? And with the use of our iPhone, iPod and iPad app you don’t need to spend time making Flash Cards because we have done it for you. This app is perfect for highschool students planning to take the LSAT Vocabulary test in future.
EducareLab team found that Flash Cards were the single most useful thing that could be used to memorize new words, terms and definitions. Hence, with EducareLab’s Flash Card App, you can study and memorize LSAT Vocabulary terms and definitions on the go. Once seeing the terms in the Flash Card section, you can test yourself to see if you memorized them by using the QUIZ section.
What makes us the BEST?
* More than 1000 LSAT Vocabulary terms in the form of Flash Cards.
* 1000 terms include important prefixes and suffixes apart from other important terms and definitions.
* Each word consists of its meaning and/or definition.
* Quiz yourself with the terms you learnt from flash cards to see if you memorized.
* Keeps track of the words/terms you have mastered.
* Keeps track of the words/terms you haven’t mastered so that you can work on them more.
* Everyday statistics show you the number of words/terms you got correct and incorrect.
* Share your everyday Quiz results with your friends on facebook and twitter to compete with them.
* Access to our award winning blog articles on tips and advice for college students right on your mobile device.
EducareLab’s LSAT Vocabulary App is created by students and educators who have succeeded using the strategy as seen in this app. We have been featured on Mashable, HuffingtonPost, USAToday College, Inc Magazine, Trendhunter Magazine etc. But we still think that there is always a chance for us to improve. So, send us your feedback at info@educateNcare.com
EduCare is a certified B Corporation. B Corporations are a new kind of companies that use the power of business to solve social and environmental problems. Learn more about us at www.bcorporation.net/educare
Like us on facebook at www.facebook.com/EducareLab
Follow us on twitter at www.twitter.com/EducareLab
Email us with feedback or questions: info@educateNcare.com
Learn more about us at