This app is able to control the helicopter models after your iOS equipment(e.g. iPhone, iPod touch ...) is connected the built-in WIFI module.
First，Please make sure your iOS equipment has been connected to the WIFI module before starting the app.
After connecting to the WIFI module, you can remote control the helicopter models with the control interface and you can also capture the photo or record the video via the IP camera in the built-in WIFI module
- Throttle Stick (on the left screen): It can fly the helicopter in the air by move forward and land the helicopter by move backward in the air .
- Direction Stick (on the right screen): It can control the directions of the helicopter by moving it to up, down, left or right.
- Trimmer (on the center of the bottom screen): It can be used to adjust the helicopter to left or right when the helicopter is keep rotating in the air.
- Video Button (on the upper right of the screen): It can record the video via IP camera in the built-in WIFI module.
- Camera Button (on the upper right of the screen): It can capture the phot via IP camera in the built-in WIFI module.
- Move motion controller (on the upper right corner of the screen): It can be turned on/off the gravity sensor to control your helicopter.
- Setting button (on the upper left of the screen): It will navigate to the setting page.
- Power button (on the upper left of the screen): It's use to turn on/off the controller.