The Temple of the Emerald Buddha, also called Wat Phra Kaew, is considered the most sacred temple of Buddha in Thailand. Wat Phra Kaew is located within the historic center of Bangkok inside the grounds of the Grand Palace. Within the temple is a valuable artifact called the Emerald Buddha Statue which is believed to be the idol that protects the city. The Statue of Emerald Buddha is made up of green jade and is dressed in gold clothes with a total height of 45 cm.
* Universal compact app for iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus / iPhone 5 / iPhone / iPod / iPad
1. Tourism Information - History, Location, Facts, Travel Tips, Highlights of Emerald Buddha Temple.
2. Attractions - Museums, Landmarks, Outdoors, Amusement, Sports, Cultural attractions, Religious Attractions with description, map, near search etc.
3. Hotels - Hotels near to Emerald Buddha Temple. Hotel description, Map, Reviews, Address, Contact Numbers, Price, Key Facts etc.
4. Map - Interactive Map of Emerald Buddha Temple. Search for places and addresses in Emerald Buddha Temple. Get live traffic reports and alerts. Get driving directions to any location from Emerald Buddha Temple.
5. Image Gallery - Most beautiful photos of Emerald Buddha Temple.
6. POI Search - Search everything at Emerald Buddha Temple. (Hotels, Restaurants, ATM's, Lodges, Hospitals, Airports, Railway Stations, Drug Stores, Traveling Agencies Etc).
7. Translator - Supports 52 languages, Large text Translation.
8. World Clock - All major cities of the world (1000 Cities).