Milano Linate's official app allows passengers to plan their travels and time, and navigate effectively around the airport.
The app is free and available to everyone.
• The home page's complete list of flights provides detailed and real time departure and arrival information: flight status, scheduled and actual landing and takeoff times, flight duration, baggage claim, check-in and gate areas, local weather conditions and currency.
• MyFlight Planner helps passengers plan their travels through push notifications that show flight status, check-in and gate openings; an interactive map locates the user’s position and calculates the route and time to reach the airport.
• Shops&Food provides a complete and updated list of the airport’s shops and food outlets and features the offers available in each store. With the MyShopping function, users can create their own list of "favorite" sales points.
• QRCode reader enables users to interact with the airport and access exclusive offers and services.
• Other features include comprehensive maps of the entire airport, baggage regulations, information for passengers with reduced mobility, airport service information, directions to the airport and where to park, weather forecasts and an e-shop.