Reveal is an interactive 3D viewer for engineering and science models.
Models can come from CAD, FEA or CFD or other engineering simulations and analysis. Models can also come from MRI data.
Like Adobe Acrobat® Reader, this product is a companion viewer to the publishing application.
• View and interact with CSF files, including multi-variable CSF files
• View CSF file email attachments
• Import CSF files from other applications such as Dropbox
• Pan, Rotate, and Zoom around the 3D model
• Turn parts on and off, sort part lists, search for parts
• Animation controls (coming soon)
• iCloud integration (coming soon)
Reveal can read CSF files containing model geometry, scalar results such as pressure or temperature, vector results such as velocity, and extracted data such as isosurfaces, cut planes, and particle traces. Static settings such as part visibility are available. And dynamic settings like animation controls are presented based on the data in the CSF file. CSF files are most commonly created by EnSight from CEI, but can be written by other applications.
To learn more about Reveal, visit www.ceisoftware.com/reveal.