CareSpace is the social media app for everyone caring for someone. The app allows family, friends, neighbours, professional carers and health providers to create a private caring collective around a person they care for. It is the product of Wellbeing Connect, an Australian Unity innovation initiative.
CareSpace is ideal for:
- A family caring for an elderly parent.
- A geographically dispersed group who want to keep up to date with someone’s progress.
- Following the progress of a pregnancy and newborn.
- Linking up everyone supporting a patient undergoing treatment e.g. cancer, surgery.
- Any caring situation where there are several people needing to keep in regular communication.
CareSpace is the Social Care App.