GoWrap creates a Web clip to enable instant access to any FileMaker™ Go database from the home screen of your iPhone.
The Web clip is a rapid personalised link to FileMaker™ Go to access your data with a single click.
It transforms your data into an App that you can distribute freely to friends and clients, boosting your visibility and image.
EASY TO USE
• Download GoWrap from the App Store.
• Choose the FileMaker™ Go file you want to launch.
• Select an icon from the catalogue or add your own personal one.
• Press “confirm” and...that’s it!
GoWrap will automatically send you an email with a configuration profile in attachment.
In installing the configuration profile, the Web clip will immediately be added to the screen of your iPhone.
The email you receive can also be used to share your configuration profile with clients or friends.
Anyone who receives the attachment can install your Web clip on his iPhone.
ADD A SIGNATURE TO YOUR WORK
• Have you developed a solution for FileMaker™ Go?
• Do you want to offer it on a commercial or promotional basis?
• Send it round to your friends?
GoWrap allows you to “sign” your work with a personalised Web clip.
Further tools are available for professional developers that generate complete installers of your databases for FileMaker™ Go.
- GoWrap is an add-on for FileMaker™ Go (itself available free of charge).
- GoWrap requires an Internet connection to create the Web clip.
- The Web clip generated by GoWrap works both for local databases (stored locally on your iPhone) and for remote ones (accessed via Internet).
- Once generated, GoWrap’s Web clip does not require an Internet connection (except in the case of opening remote files)