Time Tower is a tool in everyday life for the whole family.
Whether as a timer for boiling eggs, for a scheduled coffee break or an attached timeout (Tripple-P) for a child, Time Tower can be appropriate in many situations.
In the simplest way you can set the time and click on the "Go!" Key does the countdown.
While the timer ends, the traffic light is red when the time has passed the traffic light to orange to green.
The alert sounds and the end can be acknowledged using "stop button".
- Simple to use and easy to understand
- Large number display for the time display
- Seconds, minutes and hours can be used individually with the "+- / keys"
- Slider switch choose the mode "hours", "minutes" or "seconds" for the hotkeys
- Using hotkeys 2, 3, 5, 7, 10, 15, 20, 30, 45, the desired time can be set at
- Current state of the timer is shown with the colors red, orange and green
- All entries will be displayed on the status display
- During the countdown are out of the "stop" buttons are locked
- With the "reset button" all inputs and modes are reset to zero
- With "sound on" they can turn the key click tones off and on
- With "alert on" they can turn the alert sound off and on