Toddler counting is a great way to introduce toddlers and pre-k children to numbers gradually and in a fun manner. It invites kids to count through showing them more than 50 different kinds of fruits, cars and animals photos. It helps to teach basic counting skills, and even makes it fun for your toddler.
* each object grays out on first touch, and not to be countable, it prevent child to count
the same object twice.
* Numbers count out loud as your child counts
* digits are displayed along with the sounds, to teach reading the numbers.
* over 50 photos of fruits, cars and animals .
* To keep your child’s excitement, kind words of encouragement would be followed after
each set of learning
* Parents are able to setting maximum count each time. This fosters gradual learning.
If you enjoy Toddler Counting, please rate our game!
Spread the words to other parents, and if there are any features that you'd like to see added, feel free to send us feedback.
EveryKidsApps introduces the concept of counting and number recognition to children in an entertaining way.
If you like the app, please leave a rating! If you have any issues, please leave a rating but also drop us an email - firstname.lastname@example.org- so that we can have a conversation with you and see about getting your issue resolved!