Once upon a time, far, far, away; there lived Yvan, a French-speaking, three-headed, fierce-looking dragon. Yvan had a serious problem; he had the hiccups…
Discover the funny and colorful storybook for young learners of French, meet Yvan's friends along the way and find out how Yvan got the hiccups to go away. Play with the book, enjoy the interactive funny sounds and let your children develop their word power and reading skills in French.
1.Genuine, colorful, hand-painted images
2.Read-it-to-me mode, allows younger children to enjoy the book on their own. All texts are read by the French native speaker!
- Text highlight available
- Automated page turn, with the stop/pause function which allows your child(ren) to enjoy the story at their own pace
3.Read-it-myself mode – lets the children discover the beauty of reading on their own.
- Explore the world of funny sound effects – available on all pages in the “Read it myself” mode. Just tap an object on the screen to hear them! Also, try tapping multiple objects at the same time!
4.“Explore” the story.
- Expand the vocabulary in the “Explore” mode. Explore the page – tap the object to see it’s name and hear the pronunciation in French.
- Tap the “hotspot” button to see the tap-able objects on the screen.
Each screen covers different themed vocabulary:
- Description of the dragon
- The weather
- The vegetables
- The animals
- The town
- The knight
- The wizard
- The doctor
- The landscape
- The human body
- In the shop
- Inside the cave
- In the palace
5.Color the page mini-game.
- Tap the object you hear from the speaker to color it
- Color the entire picture by providing all the correct answers
- Can you color the entire picture?