From the makers of CopyIt - The Grid Drawing Method for iOS and CopyIt Legacy Edition comes CopyIt For Kids!
CopyIt for Kids is a fun way to teach and learn how to draw using the Grid Drawing Method. It is aimed at teaching kids aged 7 to 12.
Using the iPad as your reference, you copy what you see onto another medium such as paper or canvas.
FREE LESSON PLAN:
To get you started, a complete lesson plan for a group activity is available free on the support website.
Lesson Plan Objectives
- Learn how to transfer, reduce or enlarge an image using the Grid Drawing Method.
- Learn how breaking an image down into shapes and values can help maintain proportion when copying.
- Learn observational and focusing skills.
- In-App help explaining what all the buttons do
- Customise the toolbar to suit your activity by controlling which buttons are visible
- Supports Retina Display
- Fullscreen mode
- Audible feedback
- Extra options in the Settings App
- Zoom up to 500%
- CopyIt For Kids will resist entering standby while in use (if power-saving options are enabled)
- Preset Grids: 8x6 and 4x3 equal squares
- To maintain the grid visibility regardless of your photo, choose from 7 grid colors, Black (default), Gray, White, Red, Green, Blue and Yellow
- Grid letters and numbers
- A center point in each grid square
Filters and Effects:
- Outline Filter: Traces an outline of any image
- Rotate the image in 90 degree increments
- Cameras are supported - both front and back
- Load Project
- Load From Photo Album
- Save Project
- Export to Photo Album
- Export as an email
- Print directly to AirPrint compatible printers