e-AP is your personal mobile wellness solution!
e-AP app mobilizes the resources of the Homewood Health™ Assistance Program for instant, anytime, anywhere access. The app can be used in English (e-AP) and in French (PA-e).
Homewood Health’s e-AP app provides quick access to in-depth information on a wide variety of work, health, and wellness topics, interactive checklists and tools, audio podcasts, access to e-services and e-counselling, and social media integration.
NOTE: Looking for the French version of the app?
To view the French version of the app (PA-e), (1) install the e-AP app AND (2) set your device’s language settings to “French.”
Once installed to a french-language device, the app will display correctly as “PA-e” and all content will be in French.
For our EAP/EFAP Members:
1. Access to the secure Member Area e-services (exclusive to our EAP/EFAP Members).
2. Access to appointment scheduling through our online counselling request form.
3. Integration with our social media sites (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
4. A Wellness Library of key health and well-being articles and audio podcasts, including:
• Caregiver Healthy Action Choices Assessment
• Tips for selecting a child care provider
• Counselling FAQ
• Parenting skill assessment
• Nutrition fact or fiction quiz
• An assessment of depressed mood
• An assessment of anxious mood
• Stress reduction audio guides
• Audio podcasts (e.g. “How does your body absorb alcohol?”, “Why is smoking so hard to quit?” and many more).
5. In-depth product and services information.
6. Contact information for our intake (call centre), emergency contacts, and offices (counselling, business, administration).
For our employer customers:
e-AP provides mobile access to detailed product and services information to aid in healthy workplace decision-making and planning, and office locations and contact information.
For the public:
e-AP was designed with knowledge that the majority of internet users use the internet to seek health information. Thus, although e-AP is specifically created with our customers and their employees and family members in mind, Homewood Health has provided a variety of general resources on the app that help ensure the public has access to up-to-date, evidence-based expert information concerning physical and mental health and well-being.
e-AP is free to download on any iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad.
• iPhone (3G, 4, 4S, 5)
• iPod Touch (3rd and 4th generations)
• OS 4, 5, 6
We’d love to hear from you. Send feedback about e-AP to us: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, this email address is for feedback and should not be used for counselling request information of any kind.
About Homewood Health™
Homewood Health is the Canadian leader in mental health and addiction services. With over 130 years of experience, we achieve outstanding outcomes every day through our national network of over 4,500 employees and clinical experts, and through the Homewood Health Centre—one of Canada’s largest and leading facilities for medical treatment of mental health and addiction disorders. We are redefining mental health and addiction services to help Canadians live healthier, more productive and more fulfilling lives.