CX ToolKit is intended to assist aircrew in their day to day activities however it does not absolve the individual of the responsibility to confirm the information presented is correct and in accordance with official documents.
• Standard Flight Duty Period calculator
• LR Flight Duty Period calculator
• ULR Flight Duty Period calculator
• Split Duty Flight Duty Period calculator
• Flight Duty Period following Reserve Duty calculator
• Required Rest between Flight Duty Periods calculator
• Commander Discretion
• Simple Logbook
• Fuel Calculator given a specific RTOW, ZFW or Landing weight
• Cat B fuel calculator
• Common aviation unit conversion calculator
• Cross Wind and Cross Wind Limit calculator
• 8 digit Runway State decoder
• SNOWTAM decoder
• Crew Rest timing calculator
• Whose Sector random selector
• Exchange Rate calculator
• SMS RTOW composer
• Overtime calculator
• Meteorological Decode
• DG Decode and segregation
• Low Temperature Altimetry calculator
• Density Altitude calculator
• Turn Rate/Radius calculator
• Generic volume/weight fuel calculator
• Reserve Day Tracker and G Day Tracker
• Linear and bilinear integration tool
CX ToolKit can calculate Flight Duty and Extended Flight Duty Periods by use of inflight relief and Commander Discretion for given start times and acclimatised statuses for the various types of operations.
The Fuel Calculator can be used to determine the change in cargo and fuel weights from flight plan figures to make either a RTOW, ZFW or Landing weight limit.
The 'Cat B Fuel Calculator' will allow you to quickly determine if Full Cat B fuel can be carried or not.
The logbook tool will allow you to:
- Enter flight details
- Search for flight details
- Edit flight details
- Report on various parameters
- Send logbook data via email
The Cross Wind and Cross Wind Limit calculator can be used to determine cross wind and head/tail wind values for a given runway and wind direction/speed. It can also display the maximum wind strength from the set wind direction for a given cross wind limit (e.g. JFO limit).
The SMS RTOW tool allows you to easily configure the text message required to receive an SMS RTOW in the event the ACARS is not working and the simplified RTOW are too restrictive. This method will be easier and quicker then trying to amend a previous text you may have stored in your Messages.
The Runway State decoder can be used to quickly decode weather reports that may contain the standard 8-digit code. This can be useful for Moscow flights etc.
The SNOWTAM tool will provide assistance in decoding standard SNOWTAMs and will decode Japanese SNOWTAMs.
The Meteorological Decode tool that will allow you to quickly decode significant present and forecast weather codes (i.e. +TSRA).
The Overnight Allowance calculator allows you to easily check that the allowances you receive at check in. It will not tell you how much you will receive but it will tell you how many breakfast, lunch, dinner etc allowances you are entitled to.
The Last Pushback Time calculator will calculate the required pushback time to allow you to achieve an on-blocks time inside your max FDP time taking into consideration sector time and taxi times. You will also be able to set a Notification to alert you that you have passed the Last Pushback Time.
The DG tool decodes DG codes and show loading restrictions and segregration requirements for specific DG as requested along with Lithium battery restrictions.
The Low Temperature Altimetry calculator can be used to determine altitude corrections for MSA and approaches conducted in low temperatures.
The MEL Rectification calculator will provide the expiry date for a deferred defect given the DD entry date and the rectification interval category.
The Reserve Day Tracker and G Day Tracker will allow you to track both reserve days and G days per year.
The Linear and bilinear integration tool for those occasions where you have to use tables.