The myStrength Now mobile application is available only to existing myStrength™ members and those who have been provided an access code by their health care provider.
This tool gives myStrength members access to ‘in-the-moment’ coping resources—short video and audio clips covering a broad range of categories and targeted to your current state of mind. Using an innovative mood assessment tool, the application delivers the resources you need, when you need them most.
• myStrength Now meets you where you are with immediate resources and tips.
• Relevant content is tied to real-time mood scores.
• Input your current mental state with easy-to-use images.
• Quick tips from myStrength clinical experts provide new ideas each time you use the application.
• Simple coping exercises such as relaxation, breathing techniques, and concentration provide immediate assistance.
• Entries are remembered to trend your mood over time.
• Easily add your own special photos and videos for personal inspiration.
• Privacy is our priority. When you use myStrength, you can rest assured that your personal information is safe with us. We won't resell the information you provide or disclose it to anyone without your consent, unless required by law. And we take numerous precautions (passwords, secure sessions, secure hosting environment) to protect your account from unauthorized access.
When you sign in to the myStrength Now mobile application, you are shown 16 photos set in a grid. Choose the one that best describes how you’re feeling right now. Based on your current mood, myStrength Now will present up to three resources from our extensive content library. You can also view and select from the library at any time.
Please note that access to this application is limited to current registered myStrength.com members or those who have been provided an access code by their health care provider. If you are not a member of myStrength.com and do not have an access code, you will not be able to use the application.