Flexible learning expands the choice on what, when, where and how people learn. With NCDEA mLearn, students of the National Centre for Dairy Education Australia can access their online learning environment wherever they are.
Users can communicate with their teachers and classmates, download resource materials, interact with activities, and access and submit assessment tasks.
Specifically the app allows iPad users to:
- View course assignments, edit your submissions and upload files
- View forums and post to forums
- View upcoming events, add event to calendar
- Display and download resources
- Join course chats
- List quizzes and see your quiz attempt reviews
- Open files from other apps or send files to other apps
- Take photos and upload to Moodle forums, assignments or other activities which require or support attachments
- Upload existing photos to Moodle activities
- Record video/sound and upload to Moodle
- File sharing support. Copy files from your computer with iTunes