NOTE: This application will ONLY work with AUTHORIZED cable operators. Please check with your cable operator if you do not see your cable provider listed in as an option in cable provider listing screen.
NOTE: The "ARRIS Demo" cable provider listed in the mobile application is used for demo purposed only and is not intended for consumer use of the ARRIS Follow Me TV mobile application.
Now all the ways you enjoy TV entertainment at home are available on-the-go with our newest version of ARRIS Follow Me TV™ Mobile Application. Using your program guide you can select and stream Live TV and recorded content to your iPad®, iPhone® or iPod® touch, manage your DVR, and have full control of your media players and more. We even added parental controls to make sure that only appropriate age content is viewed throughout the family.
Your iPad®, iPhone® or iPod® touch becomes your remote control center where you can search, discover, and navigate on-the-go without interrupting the TV show you are watching. Quickly see new TV shows, view guides, search TV shows and manage your recordings quickly and easily. That’s the power of the ARRIS Follow Me TV™ Mobile Application. Download this FREE app now and enjoy TV Entertainment everywhere.
Available features include:
· Streaming of Live TV and recorded TV shows inside and outside the home (*)
· Parental controls
· Close Captioning and Secondary Audio Programming support
· Browse the TV channel guide without interrupting the TV shows you are watching. View listings up to 14 days in advance
· Schedule a TV show or Movie
· Browse your recorded TV shows
· Manage your recordings
· Delete and reprioritize recordings of your favorite shows
· Instantly search, schedule and browse shows while you are away from home
· Start watching a show on your Media Player at the flick of a finger (available in-home only feature )
To ensure a great mobile TV experience with your ARRIS Follow Me TV™ Mobile Application, make sure you have done the following:
· For remote control of TV guide, make sure you are connected to your Media Gateways network router.
· Also make sure that you have turned on your Media Players “network control function” on the Media Player UI.
(*) requires ARRIS MS4000™ Media Streamer