*** When you update from Ver 1.x.x, please backup sensor settings and recorded data with screen capture or Mail attaching feature prior to updating ***
iMetry is an iPad application to carry out simplified spectrometry with audio signal from radiation detector "iMetry" or “RadAngel”, product of UK based company, Kromek Limited. Please be advised that iMetry does not work alone. You need a detector to work with this iPad application.
Visit http://www.seeedstudio.com/wiki/IMetry_en for more about iMetry
Visit http://www.kromek.com/products_radangel.asp for more about RadAngel from Kromek Limited.
・Sensor related features
- Multiple saves for radiation detector configuration.
- Polarity reversion of the audio pulse to be detected as radiation counts.
- Configurable threshold for the audio pulse to be detected as radiation counts.
- Configurable moving average interval.
- Configurable display delay of cpm amd micro Sv/h from start of measurement.
- Configurable table for cpm to μSv/h reduction.
- Configurable table for pulse height to keV reduction.
- Signal level automatic adjustment between iPad each generation
・Radiation dose measurement
-Detects audio pulse, displays counts per minute (cpm) calculated by moving average, reduced equivalent dose per hour (micro Sv/h), and measurement time.
- Energy compensation
- Apply energy compensation according to detected pulse height, displays corresponding counts per minute (cpm) calculated by moving average and reduced equivalent dose per hour (micro Sv/h). (Energy compensation is not applied when used with RadAngel)
- Graphically displays chronological change of cpm and micro Sv/h, calculated by moving average.
・Simplified spectrometry (Pulse height analysis)
- Count detected pulses with respect to their energy (Pulse height) and displays their spectrum.
- Count detected pulses with respect to their compensated energy (Pulse height) and displays their spectrum.
- Displays keV corresponding to pulse height graphically.
-Saving measured data.
-Exporting measured data to CSV and Kromek format(.spe).
Upload measuring equivalent dose per hour (micro Sv/h,nSv/h) to Xively.
*RadAngel is a trademark of Kromek Limited, UK. Kromek Limited has no responsibility for this software.