This app lets you wirelessly print documents, web pages and photos from your iPhone or iPad to any Apple Airprint compatible printer in your wifi network.
* View read and display PDF, Office, image or text files.
* Easily transfer & store files from your computer to your iPhone or iPad for offline reading or printing later.
Before purchasing the app, Please verify that your printer is compatible with Airprint feature.
Following is a list of AirPrint enabled printers supported by iPhone/iPad.
*** If you have a non AirPrint printer, you need a few additional setup steps. Please take a look at the following site and follow the setup instructions to make your printer work with the iPhone or iPad.
PRINTING AND PDF CONVERSION
* Print to Any Apple AirPrint printer in your wifi network.
* Scan Documents and convert to PDF (included in the app without any additional purchase)
* Print from other Apps using the 'Open in' functionality
USB DISK DRIVE
* The app lets you use your iphone/iPad as a USB drive.
* You can download documents from your computer to this app through iTunes
WIRELESS DISK DRIVE
* The app lets you use your iPhone/ipad as a wifi drive through which you can easily transfer files from your computer to your iphone/ipad wirelessly
* Download documents and files on your iPhone or iPad and carry it with you to read or print later
* An easy to use web browser through which you can browse web pages and print directly to any Air Print printer in your wifi network.
* download files from the web and store it on your iphone/ipad or print it.
DOCUMENT AND PDF VIEWER
* View, read & print large PDFs, Office and other files
* Convert files/docs/web pages to PDF (NO additional in-app required. Everything inlcuded in the base price)
* Print email & attachments using the 'Open-in' functionality.
* Save file attachments from your email program to the app and then print it
WORLDWIDE CUSTOMER SUPPORT
* Free 24/7 customer support available via email
* Send an email to email@example.com to get any help in using the app or setting up your printer