I am Landlord is an iPhone app designed to organize property owners/landlords of setting up and tracking the following:
- Units (Apartments)
- Tenants (single tenant per unit or multi-tenant per unit)
The following are the main features of this app:
1. Dashboard - allows the user to have a summary of view of current month's payments/rent that which has been collected and an action to see the individual tenants with their current status. This view also shows any past due amounts and tenants that require follow up and payment of rent. A notification section calls out each tenant and amount that is owed for quick knowledge of rent owed and by whom. A financial section also shows current year revenue vs. that of past year.
2. Tenants - allows the user to view all tenants that are associated to current leases and actions to access their information or apply payment(s). Current, past or future payments can be applied from this screen.
3. Units - allows the user to see all apartments associated to each property and the details of each. Leases are managed in this view. Leases are the main driver for this app and need to be created before any tracking of properties/units/tenants can begin.
4. Properties - allows the user to see the highest level view of their assets. The property shows the location information and picture of the building while showing a subset list of units associated to each property.
The following are tips on how to use the app to its designed ability:
1. Quick record - the app allows the user to check all rents received from the dashboard. Thus tracking that rent to be paid quickly and easily.
2. Advanced rent record - the app allows the user to take a picture of the check received before applying it to the month of record for the tenant. That check picture can be retrieved for 3 months time.
3. Automatic past months - the app allows for automatic recording of previous rent that is not in the system.
4. Future payments - the app allows for easy entry of future payments if the tenant pays forward.
5. Feedback link - the app allows for easy communication back to the developers for easy information sharing and fixing of any issues that arise.
We are committed to making this app useful and feature rich for property owners. We are not only designers of this app but also daily users of it as well :)