Save fuel and money by leaning your fixed prop engine at cruise – regardless of altitude – easily with PilotGEEK's TachCalc. Aircraft POH's recommend leaning above 5000 feet to protect the engine from damage. TachCalc lets you quickly and easily calculate your target RPM for the power setting desired for your current altitude.
And TachCalc simplifies your fixed prop flight planning by allowing you to determine both the best power setting for cruise at your selected altitude and the TAS to file.
- Supports fixed pitch propeller aircraft
- Calculates and displays engine speed for density altitude
- Calculates and displays density altitude from indicated altitude and temperature
- Calculates and displays true airspeed (TAS) for power setting
- Simple user interface allows easy in-cockpit use
- Supports multiple user selected aircraft profiles
- 10 aircraft profiles available (more to come)
- User editable aircraft profiles
- Easy aircraft profile creation