YouTracker is a client app for the JetBrains YouTrack Bugtracking system.
This app will connect to your YouTrack server using the REST API.
This app will give you the flexibility of the YouTrack system in your hands and will let you easily navigate all the issues in your system.
If you want to stay in touch with the latest updates or if you have any issues, feel free to contact me by any means described here:
E-mail: youtracker.ios at gmail dot com
Bug tracker: http://yt.myjetbrains.com
This app includes these features:
*NEW since 2.0.0*
YouTracker has been completely redesigned from scratch to fit with the iOS 7 style.
The app follows a new flow which should be much more intuitive.
While the lite version has support for all these features, some of them are limited.
- List and update all issues and details of every issue in the system, possibility to view, add and remove comments.
- HTTPS support
- Create new issues.
- Show a pie chart report for a set of issues based on a specified field.
- Customize the way your issue list looks by adding extra lines of custom fields (with YouTrack coloring applied).
- View attachments and add new ones based on your photo library or camera (images, PDF and text can be viewed in-app).
- Support for the agile board
- Support for time tracking
- Pie chart report with filtering for showing a quick overview of an issue set
- Automatic importing for both time tracking and agile settings
- Support for multiple hosts / user accounts.
- Quick links: use the youtracker://?ID-12 URI scheme to open issue's straight into the app!
- Use YouTrack's powerful filtering system to run your queries using the search bar which supports intellisense.
- Using saved searches created in YouTrack to find your issues even more quickly.
- Support for linked issues.
- Support for issue history (YouTrack 3.1 or higher).
- Support for landscape orientation.
- Help on shake: get full information about every screen in the app by shaking the device
Don't forget to follow me at http://www.facebook.com/youtrackerclient for the latest update news or any support questions!
Special thanks to John Swords for beta testing!