Hi, everybody! My name is Uncle Bear, I bring the game named 'Line Game for Kids: Plants'. Our team include very professional education experts, and focus on pre-school education. Cover more content than ever, best app in similar products, including various of small games like English, mathematics, music and puzzles which are useful for children's educational development, is helpful for all kids, it will provide powerful help for your baby's brain and early development of intelligence beyond 1 year. Those games not only improve the baby's abilities, knowledge and pronunciation, but also let the babies to learn English in the games.
* Five types of plants -- flower, vegetable, fruit, and tree-- cover over 10 kinds of plants, which provide your kids wide horizon of the plant world.
* Simple and straightforward game rule so that children can learn and play easily with their fingers.
* Dubbing with different languages in female voice. More language options are coming out soon in future versions.
Dot to Dot Plant series is a game application designed to help children learn plants through connecting dots to complete plant images. It targets on children of 1 year or older. Through playing the game, children users can improve their hand-on skills, recognition abilities, and also better their language pronunciation. In detail, the game assists children to memorize letters from A-Z and numbers from 1-30 and expose them to words’ pronunciations in different languages. Uncle Bear really makes learning happy and fun. You can call Uncle Bear a great language teacher in hands!
So is everyone ready for this tour in the plant kingdom? Let’s follow Uncle Bear! He will show us all kinds of plants and shapes in this colorful world!
1. The default language setting is the same as the default setting of your device. To change it, you can go to Language Setting and choose among simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese, and English.
2. After personalize your settings, you can start the game from the main menu. Please choose a plant type--number, English letter, or shape-- and start connecting dots to complete the plant image. Once you complete the picture, the name of the plant will display and be pronounced in the language you chose. You can play the word pronunciation by tapping on the image or name of the plant, or go to next plant dot-to-dot image.
3. To go back to main menu, please tab on the home button on left-up corner. To switch audio on/off, please click on the speaker button on right-up corner.
If you like this game, please rate it and leave a comment. As a tiny indie developer your support is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your help! If you don't like something in the game, please email me at support email@example.com and tell me why. I want to hear your feedback and comments so I can continue to make this game better.
Follow Uncle Bear in facebook for all the latest news and updates on this game and upcoming releases.
Like the game on Facebook: facebook.com/Unclebear
Visit online at: www.90123.com
I hope you enjoy Brain It On!