This app will provide you with daily meditations for Advent and 12 days of Christmas.
The meditations are based on the book titled "Meditations on the Gospels for every day in the year" by Père Médaille, S.J.
To help you to meditate every day, there is a daily reminder feature in which you can set the timing of the reminder.
The meditations are:
First Week of Advent:
• Sunday: The Last Judgment
• Monday: On the Sentence in favor of the Just
• Tuesday: On the Sentence pronounced against the Wicked
• Wednesday: The Sinner Arraigned at the Judgment Seat
• Thursday: On the Necessity of a General Judgment
• Friday: "The kingdom of heaven is at hand"
• Saturday: On the Predestination of the Blessed Virgin
Second Week of Advent:
• Sunday: "Prepare ye the way of the Lord" - I
• Monday: "Prepare ye the way of the Lord" - II
• Tuesday: "Prepare ye the way of the Lord" - III
• Wednesday: St. John came to preach the Baptism of Penance - I
• Thursday: St. John came to preach the Baptism of Penance - II
• Friday: On the Penance which St. John preaches
• Saturday: On the Sacrament of Penance
Third Week of Advent:
• Sunday: On the Uncertainty of the State we are in
• Monday: On the Decision of our Fate
• Tuesday: On the Presence of God
• Wednesday: On the Words: "Who art Thou" - I
• Thursday: On the Words: "Who art Thou" - II
• Friday: On the Words: "Who art Thou" - III
• Saturday: On True Devotion to the Blessed Virgin
Fourth Week of Advent:
• Sunday: St. John hears in Prison of the Works of Christ
• Monday: "Go and relate to John what you have heard and seen"
• Tuesday: "Blessed is he whosoever shall not be scandalized in Me!"
• Wednesday: "To the poor the gospel is preached"
• Thursday: On Poverty of Spirit
• Friday: On the Doubt of St. Joseph
• Saturday: On the Journey from Nazareth to Bethlehem
Twelve Days of Christmas
• Christmas Day
• Feast of St. Stephen
• Feast of St. John the Evangelist
• Feast of the Holy Innocents
• The End of the Year
• On the Blessings we have received from God during the Year
• On our Omissions during the Year
• The Circumcision
• On the Name of Christian
• Third Day of the Year
• On the Good Resolutions we should make at the Beginning of the Year
• On the Mystery of God becoming Man for the Redemption of Mankind