Air Chalk is a digital replacement of your traditional chalkboard or blackboard. You write your content on your iOS device, and the content is displayed to your audience using an LCD display or projector.
Please visit http://www.airchalkapp.com for more info.
* Create chalk boards using either finger sketch or text input.
* Multi-color chalks and eraser support.
* Quick un-do and re-do.
* Real-time display of chalk boards from an external display.
* Works with Apple Digital AV Adapter and Apple VGA Adapter.
* Remote drawing using Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
* Automatically save your boards.
* Replay the saved boards.
* Create PDF file from your boards
* E-Mail or print your boards.
* Save boards into Photo Library.
* Works with one, or two iOS devices, or with a computer.
Air Chalk is easy to use. Simply download the Air Chalk iOS app from App Store, connect your iOS device to an external display, and you are ready to go.
To draw on your chalk board remotely, download Air Chalk to another iOS device, and run the app on both devices. The two devices will find each other, and you can use one to draw, and another to display.
If you wish to use your computer display (or a projector connected to the computer) as the chalk board, simply download and run the free Air Chalk server to your mac or Windows computer.