Riding Horses with Kathy Slack puts your trainer in your pocket.
RHWKS is a learn-while-you ride collection of Western horsemanship lessons. Each lesson goes with you to your arena and focuses on fundamental skill sets that every rider can master. Riders can purchase lessons based on their needs to truly customize their experience and training.
Ride along to Kathy’s instruction using your iPhone or iPod and you’ll have access to this unique and successful teaching method. With a choice of audio/video lessons or audio with still photography, riders are given the tools they need to improve their skills and confidence in their own arena or backyard.
Kathy Slack is the owner of two riding facilities in Austin, Texas where she teaches, trains and rides. Since 1972, Kathy’s teaching enthusiasm and talent has produced a consistent stream of successful riders, many who have won national and world titles. You can find Kathy serving as a board member of the USTPA, competing and coaching at events around the country, or on the web at www.ridinghorses.com
Start Learning Today!
• Video lessons
• Audio only lessons plus still photography for easy reference
• Ability to play and pause lessons
• Audio controls available from lock screen for ease of use during riding
• Audio lessons are broken up into Objectives for convenient review
• In-App purchase options allow users to customize their collection
• High quality video and photography taken in Austin, Texas
Over 50,000 people have already discovered Kathy’s unique and successful training methods. Give Riding Horses with Kathy Slack a try today and enjoy the ease and flexibility of having your trainer in your pocket.