An interactive app for 1-5 year olds to learn about colors and increase their hand/eye coordination. Designed by the award-winning team at Cotton Interactive, this touch and drag game teaches toddlers about colors.
How to Play: Choosing from a scrolling list of scenes, the child can fill in the blank sections from a palate of colors.
▶▶▶ I want to be a painting fairy ◀◀◀
Help! Help! Thief steals every colors of Hutos Village! Is anybody wanted to help their color’s back?
You can be a painting fairy and help Hutos friends.
You can be a painting fairy with magic brush!
Let’s go to the Hutos village and be a fairy for the Hutos friends!
▶▶▶ Feature ◀◀◀
- Painting fairy : You can use every color that you want.
- Magic brush 1. : Painting with fun music
- Magic brush 2. : Gradation painting
- Magic brush 3. : Mix the colors!
- Secret key : You can return Hutos friends to before
- Play it : You can see video clip
▶▶▶ Contents ◀◀◀
(In free version, you can only be a painting fairy for boat, cactus and Birthday cake)
- Boat: Please bring Nado’s boat color back.
- Cactus: Where is Mr. Cactus’s color?
- Birthday Cake: Nado’s birthday cake is gone!
- Bird: Please find Bluebird’s color. It’s living in the rainbow hill.
- Cooking: Joa and Nado’s color is gone!
- Ping-Pong: Moya lost his color while he plays ping-pong.
- Christmas Tree: Please find Christmas tree for Hutos friends
- Hide-and-Seek: Where is Joa?
- Fallen Leaves: Fallen leaves’ color is gone
- Fishing: Nado and Moya lost their color while they fishing.