Palu is a communication tool that allows quick and easy sharing of calendars. Palu is different from other calendar applications in that your daily entries can be handwritten and include photographs and sketches. The application is well suited for use among family members and friends to capture appointments or capture feelings through drawing and photography.
Calendars can be easily shared with family and friends allowing humorous interactions or expressive emotions to be captured. Access to shared calendars can be read-only or allow real-time synchronization of changes made by any party. Palu has been created to help users communicate more expressively with the precious people in their life.
### A lot of stamps targeting women added in the latest version ###
eimi, a popular female designer, produced 57 original stamps!
Added eighteen pastel-based colors for ink pen!
- Handwrite, sketch, and add photo attachments to each day in your calendar
- No need to register e-mail address or personal information
- More colorful calendars using “Stamps”
- Easy to share your calendars with family and friends
- Two modes of sharing: view only and full access
- Three calendars available for free
- Overlap two calendars with holding down on a tab
- Cut, copy, and paste daily data
- Available for both iPad and iPhone
- The calendar shows the month view in portrait orientation and two weeks view in landscape orientation on iPhone.
Additional Features (Optional in-app purchases):
- Remove advertisements to give more screen space
- Increase the maximum number of calendars to thirty
- All users who receive the invitation mail you create from Palu can access the calendar data. If recipients re-distribute the share invitation then these additional recipients will also gain access to the calendar.
- If you turn off the sharing option for a calendar then the shared data will be deleted from our server and sharing stopped immediately.