Use MobileNoter to take your notes from MS OneNote 2010 with you! Sync your notes with Dropbox, SkyDrive and iTunes.
MobileNoter SE is a note taking application that allows you to store, view and edit MS OneNote notebooks on your iPad. MobileNoter SE doesn’t require any additional sync software. Just install the app and start working with OneNote notebooks on your device.
This one of the best note taking app also has an integrated iTunes, Dropbox and SkyDrive sync functionality. Using it, you are able to sync your notes in one touch and you can do it anywhere and at any moment.
MobileNoter SE allows you to:
- View your notes with preserved formatting and layout (just like in OneNote!)
- Edit and create new text in pages
- Add images (you can choose an image stored on your device or take a new picture using camera)
- View or create handwriting notes (inks)
- Create audio recordings
- Search through the notes
- Look through the tags summary
- Sync the app with Dropbox, SkyDrive and iTunes
∙ Please backup your Microsoft OneNote files prior to changing them on your device. We're almost sure you won't need a backup, but if something goes wrong you will be able to restore your data.
∙ MobileNoter SE supports the MS OneNote 2010 format only. There will be some issues with notebooks created with previous or later versions of MS Office OneNote. Please be aware OneNote notebooks created or modified through MS Office Web Apps is in 2013 format. For more information please visit our blog at http://www.mobilenoter.com/Blog.
Learn more: http://www.mobilenoter.com/