PerfPatrol provides information of how well the operating system or an application, service, or driver is performing. PerfPatrol can help determine system bottlenecks and fine-tune system and application performance.
With PerfPatrol you can:
- Get real-time performance charts;
- Get performance information about CPU, I/O, Disk, Memory, Paging, Swaping, Databases and more;
- Check servers availability;
- Get notifications when server performance achieve critical values;
- Top Process
- Disk Space Info
- Services Status Info
- PerfPatrol Agent installation in a Windows Server inside your network.
About the PerfPatrol Agent:
- Very easy installation;
- Requires local administrator privileges for installation and for remote monitoring (PerfPatrol could monitor all Windows Servers in your network)