ARE YOU THE NEXT LUNCH LABBER?
Professor Fizzy, star of the PBS KIDS web series, "Fizzy's Lunch Lab," is holding a competition to see who has what it take to be the next Lunch Labber! Think it's going to be easy cheesy? Well think again! Take on 8 exciting challenges that will put your math and problem solving skills to the test. If you can navigate your way through the grocery store, come up with right amount of change in the check-out line, and successfully serve food to a room full of hungry customers, you may just have what it takes to become the next member of the Lunch Lab!
• For kids ages 6-8, and Lunch Lab fans of all ages
• From the 3-time Emmy Nominated PBS KIDS Web Series, Fizzy’s Lunch Lab
• Combines video narratives with interactive challenges
• Covers math topics such as deductive reasoning, mapping, sorting and classifying
• Has self-leveling games that make the challenge specific to each user
• Funded by a Ready to Learn Grant from the US Department of Education
THE LUNCH LAB
For more on Fizzy and the rest of the Lunch Labbers, visit pbskids.org/lunchlab
The contents of this mobile game were developed under a cooperative agreement, #PRU295A100025, from the U.S. Department of Education. However, those contents do not necessarily represent the policy of the Department of Education, and you should not assume endorsement by the Federal Government.